Give & Take :)
A ton of appreciation.
Thursday 7 May 2015 • 17:58 • 0 comments

For still being here, up till this very moment, and accept as who I am, thanks.
Despite knowing the true colours of me, especially the bad one, and not turning around, thanks.
For keep listening to my ridiculous story, thanks.
For listening to my problem that I don't even know how to tell others, thanks.
For withstand with my egoism, thanks.
For telling me all your stories, thanks.
For not forget to tell me that you're going to come and back again, thanks.
For not forget me each time you get a wonderful achievement, thanks.
For coming into my life, and teach me how to appreciate others, thanks a lot.

Please stay forever.




Hey you ?! ;)


Diary About Link




Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Balqis Fadzil